Calaveras Big Tree Cabins
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restroom
THIS CABIN HAS NOT BEEN SURVEYED BY OUR ACCESS TEAM. THE CONTENT HERE HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY A TRAVELER THAT USES A MANUAL WHEELCHAIR.
Four furnished post-war cabins (one is wheelchair accessible) are located within the park and they offer two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a private bathroom. One bedroom has a full/queen bed, the other one has 2 singles. A sofa/futon in the living room sleeps two.
- Accessible Parking:
- Yes – Designated accessible parking space with access aisle, van accessible, Firm surface, slope not greater than 1:12
- Entry to Sleeping Unit:
- Entry by ramp with slope of 1:12 or less, doors at least 32" clearance
- clear 32" path to temperature controls, clear 32" path to lighting controls
- sleeps 6, 1 full/queen, 2 twins, futon sleeps 2
- electrical outlets are available indoors, unit is heated
- Bathroom Features:
- door has at least 32" clearance, at least 5'x5' turn circle, at least 28" clear space at toilet, sink clearance at least 27" high and 30" wide, portable plastic backless stool in shower, hand-held wand in shower, shower wand cannot be reached from bench.