The Golden Eagle Vacation Rentals
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restroom
Five cottages sit around a beautiful Zen-like waterfall that cascades into a peaceful pond. Each cottage has a full kitchen complete with a microwave and conventional oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes, pots & pans and utensils. A built-in fireplace, wood floors, a TV and free wireless internet will leave you with a feeling of luxury while enjoying the natural beauty out your front door--each cottage has a covered porch from which you can enjoy the towering trees and abundance of wildlife.
- Accessible Parking:
- Yes – Firm surface
- Entry to Sleeping Unit:
- Entry by ramp with slope of more than 1:12, doors at least 32" clearance
- Paths of travel:
- Accessible path of travel to sleeping area.
- Unit Reviewed:
- Orca Cottage
Access Northern California has not reviewed this property but you can find an article about the accessibility at this reputable website, Emerging Horizons
- sleeps 2, 1 Queen bed, at least 36" clear space along one side of bed, 25 high
- electrical outlets are available indoors, unit is heated
- Bathroom Features:
- door has at least 32" clearance, at least 5'x5' turn circle, at least 28" clear space at toilet, grab bars on back wall and at least one side of toilet, toilet height between 17" and 19", sink clearance at least 27" high and 30" wide, affixed wooden shower bench, bars in shower, hand-held wand in shower, shower wand cannot be reached from bench.
- Bathroom Barriers:
The bench in the bathtub is at the furthest end from the controls.
- More Info:
- The bed is in an alcove and there is only access to one side
- Nearby Attractions: