San Lorenzo Park and River Trail
- Accessible Restrooms
- Accessible Parking
- Wildlife viewing
- Particularly good for families
Trails and Pathways
- San Lorenzo River Trail
- Trailhead Location:
- Southern entrance: San Lorenzo Boulevard and Riverside Avenue. Northern entrance: Felker Street near Highway One.
- Trail Length:
- 2-4 total miles
- Typical Width:
- 4 ft. & above
- Typical Grade:
- Typical Terrain:
Past the park, the trail meets the sidewalk at Dakota Avenue. Cross Soquel Avenue, then turn right immediately past the restaurant, where the trail begins again. After you pass beneath Broadway, the trail ends near the tennis courts at San Lorenzo Boulevard and Riverside Avenue. Continue on the sidewalk a few blocks along Riverside Avenue to reach the beach, boardwalk, and amusement park.
- Accessible Parking:
- Yes – designated accessible parking, van accessible, hard, level or slope no greater than 2%;
One street spot is just across from the playground. Street parking only (none designated accessible) at the trailheads.
- Accessible Restroom:
- Yes – Near lawn bowling court and duck pond
- Accessible Picnic Table:
- Yes – firm & stable path to tables, firm & stable surface, 27" or greater knee clearance; Near lawn bowling court and at playground; shaded